View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbiwolski View Post
As soon as you mention Ruckman (again and again for some reason), up pops his smiling face in an avatar! He's smiling at you, Jeff, saying "Why are you bringing me into this thread too. I didn't do anything wrong this time, did I?"
Thanks brother,

It's so hard for Jeff to stay on point. It's much easier to twist words; make accusations; hurl insults; and blame everyone else for his failure to think clearly.

This man (by his own admission) has never read anything by brother Peter Ruckman; he has never heard him preach or teach; and he has never met him - and yet he "rejects" him out of hand based on the second hand testimony of a couple of brothers on this Forum. Does he have the "right" (civil) to do this? Absolutely! But is he RIGHT in judging in this matter? Absolutely NOT! John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

On the other hand, I am not appointed to straighten him out; or to "make" him obey the scriptures; or to somehow give him spiritual understanding. But when all he can do is engage destructive criticism of me; or my attempts at edification; or brother Ruckman (who he admits that he doesn't know); then it becomes another matter (I shall have more to say on this subject later).

I believe that I hit a "nerve" with brother Jeff, when it comes to my comments on Humanism and the only thing that I have to say to him is: "If the shoe fits - wear it" (I've forgotten which "verse" that is. )

Why would Jeff admit that he has never read or looked into Humanism or the Humanist Manifestos I, II, & III - if, as I claim, Humanism is the vehicle, the DEVICE that Satan has used and is using to convert or persuade the whole world to his point of view. 2 Corinthians 2:11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.

Why would anyone be so obtuse as to not want to know what "devices" Satan is using today to subvert the whole world? If Humanism isn't what I say it is - then prove me wrong. But if it is a perverse and destructive "device" of Satan, then we ought to know about it- not bury our heads in the sand!

But on the other hand, if we have all gone to the government's Humanist schools - K-12 and possibly on to the Humanist Colleges & Universities (and the so-called "Christian" schools today are full of Humanistic teachings); and if we are bomb-barded every minute of the day through the "media" (print, radio, TV, etc.)which is run by Humanists; and if our government (Executive, Legislative, and JUDICIAL) is also being run by Humanists, who are implementing the Humanist agenda - why would anyone in their right mind not think that we ourselves "might be" at least slightly affected (Infected?) by this pernicious "belief system"?

Just a glance at the "fare" on TV will prove my point: No one is genuinely "funny" anymore (Not like Red Skelton; Jack Benny; Danny Kaye; or the rest of the "old time" comedians). Today's comedians are either just downright mean or just plainly "dirty", "filthy", and "perverted" (Red Skelton commented on this trend years ago. What happened? - Humanism!). And the same holds true for the rest of TV fare. It's all mean, demeaning, and cruel; or filled with sexual content, filthy language, and nasty people! (What happened to "Family" shows? - Humanism!)

Again, before Jeff jumps on me for watching TV "fare" - My wife and I have not viewed TV "fare" for nearly all of the 47 years we have been married. You can imagine our surprise when two years ago we hooked up to cable. I was "blown away" by the change in the "content" of TV from what I knew as a teenager in the 1950's! I was like "Rip Van Winkle" waking up in a new and different world!

I wouldn't watch the "garbage" on TV - not for all the tea in China. Why, even the commercials are filled with "sexual innuendo" (not to mention being - juvenile; asinine; childish; sexist-against men; mean; and just plain stupid).

How was this accomplished in my life time? - Humanism! We have gone from "Leave it to Beaver" to "Sex in the City" and from "Father knows best" to all of those shows where the father is a "bumbling idiot", who needs to be straightened out by his "know-it-all" wife or his "hip" kids, who are always so much smarter than he is. How did this occur - Humanism!

I will have more to say about Humanism later. Again thanks for pointing out the failure on the part of Jeff to avoid, the opportunity to "pile on" to brother Ruckman by blaming him for my possible failures; faults; and shortcomings - what a guy!. (Have a "nice" day.

Last edited by George; 04-09-2008 at 04:13 PM.