View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 04:14 AM

Default Rejection of God's Words = EVIL

Rejection of God's Words = EVIL

[Rejection of the holy words of God always carries a price]

I am convinced that when a person (lost or saved ) chooses to deliberately reject, go against, turn away from, or ignore God’s words that there is a spiritual operation that takes place within that person that is as sure as the law of gravity or the two universal laws of Thermodynamics. The deliberate rejection or turning away from the holy words of God perversely affects our Heart, Conscience, & Mind (Our Faculties), which in turn adversely affects our Body, Soul, & Spirit (Our Substance). And no one (saved or lost) can anymore avoid the consequences of their behavior than they can avoid getting hurt (or killed) after falling off a cliff. [Galatians 6:7]

The following list is only a partial exposition of what happens to a person's "faculties" (man or woman – lost or saved ) when they deliberately choose to reject; or go against; or turn away from; or ignore God’s words:

THE HEART
Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

• Is hardened (John 12:40)
• Is darkened (Romans 1:21)
• Is blind (Ephesians 4:18)

Becomes EVIL (Hebrews 3:12)

THE CONSCIENCE
Acts 24:16 And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void of offence toward God, and toward men.

• Is defiled (Titus 1:15)
• Is seared (1Timothy 4:2)

Becomes EVIL (Hebrews 10:22)

THE MIND
[Ezekiel 11:5 And the Spirit of the LORD fell upon me, and said unto me, Speak; Thus saith the LORD; Thus have ye said, O house of Israel: for I know the things that come into your mind, every one of them.]

• Becomes corrupt (2 Corinthians 11:3; 1 Timothy 6:5; 2 Timothy 3:8)
• Is blinded (2 Corinthians 3:14; 2 Corinthians 4:4)
• Becomes carnal (Romans 8:6-7)
• Is alienated (Colossians 1:21)
• Becomes defiled (Titus 1:15)
• Becomes reprobate (Romans 1:28; 2 Timothy 3:8)

Becomes EVIL (Acts 14:2)

CONCLUSION: (Rejection of God’s Words = EVIL!)

If you mess with God’s words – God messes with your mind! {Lost or Saved}