View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 10:17 AM

Brother Fred,
You may want to try this after downloading the 30-day trial. I've tried this before and it works!

From the FAQ page of the Swordsearcher website: http://www.swordsearcher.com/faq.html

I like SwordSearcher and want to continue using the download version, but I can't afford to pay for it. Can you help?
Although we rely on the sale of SwordSearcher to support our family, we do not want someone's inability to pay for it to prevent them from enriching their Bible study with SwordSearcher. So if you cannot afford to purchase the CD-ROM, email your request for a "free registration," which will allow you to use the download version indefinitely with no further obligation. No explanation of your situation is needed, just tell us that you are requesting a free registration. All we ask in return is that you tell others about SwordSearcher and encourage them to try it out. Please note: a free registration serial number disables the evaluation reminder in the program and allows it to be used beyond the trial period. There is no "locked content" to activate. In order to have the complete Deluxe version library or use third-party modules, you will need to purchase the Deluxe version.