View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 02:21 AM
Spirit of Elijah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro. Parrish View Post
S.O.E., I'm not sure what you're saying...
is your friend going to witness or because he is interested in the occult? Either way, stay away and tell your fellow church member to do the same. If he has interest in Tarot readings, there must be a reason, maybe he should speak to your pastor for help. Christ offers us more than enough peace and security without the need for dabbling in these things.
He doesn,t .lol. want to go to read Tarrot cards. He want to go out side this time , to had out tract to people going to go into the place where their holding a palm read or card reading festival.'.
V Rides I am hearing what you say I will pass on your thought via e-mail as well as stephens reply if thats ok to see what he think.
I go witnessing all the time but only where I have had experiance with a brother or who has done it for years, been out witnessing at momon temples R Howard Brown meetings had much peace with all these, but as I said to my brother at bible study last night I would be at more peace if he or I had done this sort of thing with experiance. I said to him also the Lord might want us to fast the day before we go ?I might put it to him again. Vaule your prayers in our decition making. Regards "of"

Acts..20:24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.