Thread: Crazy thoughts
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredoheaven View Post
Yep, of course it will be the "Great Tribulation" will be the caused of the rapture and we will be Raptured because of the Great Tribulation. Is this one a valid statement?
I think, I do not think the idea of a Post trib or mid trib. And surely about it, I think, I will don't think it now.

Thank you bro of your thought provoking ideas, somehow I've been learning.

Jude 25
The Scriptures teach me Fred, that God will take a tithe unto Himself from the Mystery Body, it will be 1/10 the living and 1/10 the dead, this is the "fullness of the Gentiles".

Mt 3:7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
Lu 3:7 Then said he to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of him, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
1Th 1:10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

Just as Jesus defined in John 17 the identity of the "son of perdition" in Paul's Scriptures, Jesus defines the "wrath to come" for Paul's letter here, and God has assured me that we will be called out of the world prior to this Great Wrath.

You study and be fully persuaded in your own mind. I am glad I provoked some study and that you enjoyed it. I have Swordsearcher and am like a kid on Xmas morning

Grace and peace brother.

Tony