Thread: Crazy thoughts
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredoheaven View Post
[/B][/B]

Is this a fulfillment of "Rightly dividing the Word"? That one of the books of the bible to be subdived to form another book. It might be a Genesis or somewehre in the O.T.?. For me, i don't think so. If so, I guess this is what a Roman Empire would like to be: To divide and to conquer.

Jude 25
www.fredsites.weebly.com
It could be Fred, I studied Bullinger and Ruckman on Bible numerics(NOT numerology)with the symbolism of numbers in the Scripture and just found it odd that the KJV that we all accept as perfect would be divided into 66 books, the number of man and of imperfection. And I am not one to get real "devotional", perhaps the deciding factor that will "complete" the Scriptural numeric is the Personal Presence of Christ Himself. I mean I'm not going to open a website or found a sect on it, I just think a lot. I have ADD, almost to the point of autism and I do think a great deal about different things. Being a former intelligence analyst/collator don't help. Here's another one for you: when people doubt the Rapture or when it'll take place, I think maybe I got the clincher on it being a Pretrib: It has to be before the tribulation because the tribulation will be CAUSED by the Rapture.

Grace and peace brother

Tony