View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 04:15 PM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC1171611 View Post
God may have used this nation, and blessed her because she blessed Israel, but I believe without a doubt that the American Revolution was not Biblical. It was the right thing to do from a human standpoint, but if a person was following the clear instructions of the Bible, then they would have acquiesced to the king of England and obeyed.
And today you would still be under a king.
No wonder you would love to "secede."
I take it you will never fight against your own government if required either, is that correct? This is why we have slaves in the world, because people like Obama take their guns away. I mean, I can see your point brother, but I'm not like that. Gotta ask: were you a love child in the 60's?

Quote:
Obama is the "king" in a Biblical sense; he's the man that's the ruler of our nation, regardless of what he believes or will do. We should *pukes* honor him *pukes again* just like we would honor *dry heaves* a king.

*curls up in a fetal position and cries himself to sleep*
I keep telling you brother, kings in the Bible were NOT ELECTED by a majority of liberals and God haters. They were not elected at all. Obama is no more a king than Mickey Mouse is a U.S. Congressman. But I do join you in puking, we can certainly puke together over Obama.