View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 01:33 PM

Eric, I do appreciate you sending the Chick tracts. Though there is a saying, "don't look a gift horse in the mouth" (not KJB), I do want to ask you a couple of questions.

1 - If you do not agree with Chick anymore, why propagate his "error" by vicariously passing out the tracts? By sending them on to others (me and those with whom I share the tracts) rather than destroying them as unfit material, you are still complacent in the deed.
2 - Even if the source was not a problem, if the text of the tract presented (in your opinion) a false teaching, are you not participating in the spread of a false doctrine?

I told you that I would pay for the tracts. I do not want to be beholding to you. (somewhat like Abraham and the king, but not an exact parallel ) Since you do not want to receive anything (this is honorable), then be it known that when I am able to determine the general value of the tracts, I will forward a gift in your honor to BibleSender, who distributes Bibles, New Testaments, and tracts at no charge.