View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 05:08 AM

Location: Colorado, a beautiful state with four distinct seasons; sometimes in the same day!
Default God's perfect Book - the King James Bible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winman View Post
Will, I have been following this over at FFF, man, you have a lot of patience.

I think you are doing a great job over there, keep up the good work. Those fellows are all "puffed up" with so-called knowledge, you are giving them a fit. I doubt you will get through to them, but who knows?, there may be a sincere heart there willing to accept the truth, though presently deceived. And it is great that someone who trusts in God's promise to preserve the scriptures stands up to these doubters, that others who are sincere may see your arguments.

And I agree with Tony about these doubters, the problem is not science, it is a lack of faith that is the root of their blindness.
Hi brother. Thank you for the encouragement. It can be a bit frustrating to try to talk to the "no bible is inerrant" crowd, but I do learn things from them. What you find among them is a wide variety of opinions and very different beliefs about what and where the true words of God might be found, but not one of them can tell you with any certainty where to get a complete, inerrant and 100% true Holy Bible in any language.

Once a person has rejected the absolute Truth of the King James Bible and has made himself his own final authority (there is no other alternative) then it is very hard if not impossible for them to get out of this mindset.

The ONLY thing they all have in common is their unbelief that the King James Bible is the true and inerrant words of God. They don't have anything to replace it with except their own opinions, and they all disagree even with each other.

It's just like the verse says in Judges - "In those days there was no king in Israel; every man did that which was right in his own eyes." Judges 21:25

Praise God for His mercy in revealing to us where and what His Book is - the King James Holy Bible.

Will K