View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boaz212 View Post
Hi Will, thanks for the article. I have learned a lot.
I have a question on the Bibles that were in other languages that followed the preserved line. Were all of them partial translations of the 66 books? Thanks for the help.
Tim, for your own understanding and not for the MVers, you have to understand for the first time in history there was a safe bulwark and fortress against Roman Catholicism at the beginning of the 17th century: England and James I. No other time in history did a king or government make the honest attempt or have the desire to provide the Scriptures to the people.

These people, these "MVers" are adversaries, diabolos, devils. I'm not taking about "demon possession", I'm talking about the human heart in Jer. 17. They all parrot each other and I got tired of dealing with them. When they ask me where the word of God was before 1611, my response started to become, you're the expert, you're the Jesuit, you know what the "original manuscripts" say, and I don't, why don't you tell me? Now, the wrath of man worketh not what? The righteousness of God(James 1:20).

Manuscript evidence is no longer a point with me. If I don't have all the counsel of God in my hands, they better have the Scripture to prove it.

Eph 4:27 Neither give place to the devil.

Grace and peace Tim

Tony