View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 10:56 PM

Default When paradise was transferred?

04-01-2008, 06:09 AM - DOCTRINE - When paradise was transferred?

Jerry said:
Quote:
When Jesus ascended. Until He died on the cross (ie. the veil of His body was torn), no believer (or anyone for that matter) could dwell in the presence of God. When Jesus ascended back to Heaven, this is what happened:
What happened to Enoch? {Genesis 5:24 And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.} Took him where?

What happened to Moses? {Jude 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.} What happened to Moses' body?

What happened to Elijah? {2 Kings 2:11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.} Where did Elijah go?

I pretty much agree with brother Jerry with the exception of these three men of God:

Enoch: a type of a born again believer that will never die, but is "raptured" into God's presence.

Moses: A type of Jewish believer that dies (during the Tribulation - ministering to Israel); is resurrected and dies again in the Millennium; to be resurrected again at the end of the Millennium at the Great White Throne Judgment.

Elijah: A type of Jewish believer that is "raptured" during the Tribulation; returns to earth and dies in the Millennium - to be resurrected again at the end of the Millennium at the Great White Throne Judgment.

There are two more "types", that although they weren't raptured or resurrected, seem to fit in with God's people (Jews & Gentiles) in the Tribulation:

Noah: A type of Gentile (a "sheep") that goes through the Tribulation and passes the "judgment of the nations" [Matthew 25: 31-46] and dies in the Millennium - to be resurrected at the Great White Throne Judgment.

Jonah: A type of Jewish believer that dies (during the Tribulation - ministering to the Gentiles); is resurrected and dies again in the Millennium; to be resurrected again at the end of the Millennium at the Great White Throne Judgment.

If someone disagrees with me on this one - I won't argue with them since this not a doctrine that I can prove without a doubt.