View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diligent View Post
John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
Have you heard? Do you believe?

Your salvation is settled.
Brother Luke...I echo Brandon's simple post. Believe and receive. I want to encourage you to know that eternal salvation has been settled forever. Jesus Christ is your righteousness. Your holiness is not based on what you do or do not do. You are "holy" because Christ is in you. You are "righteous" because Christ is in you. You are "sanctified" because Christ is in you. You are "forgiven" because Christ is in you.

Don't minimize the power of Christ! He has fully satisfied the just demands of God the Father toward sin...FOREVER. His blood covers past, present, and future sin. Accept it by faith. Believe it. It's all about HIM! There is nothing you will ever do as a believer that "condemns" you before the Father. I know that's hard for us to truly grasp...but stop allowing Satan to condemn you when Christ has already sanctified you. Get that! It's good that you are miserable in your sinful choices. So was Paul. (Romans 7.)

Believe the Scriptures:
Colossians 1:21-22 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:

2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Hebrews 10:10-14 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins: But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God; From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool. For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
Brother Luke...every day...every moment do this ONE thing. By faith, rejoice in the person of the Lord Jesus Christ. Make it your life purpose to simply know Him...and Him alone. Enter into HIS rest. Keep looking soley to Him for victory...and remember:
1 John 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
Not I, but CHRIST!