View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 07:46 PM

Chette

I am a big fan of Kent Hovind, have watched his videos for several years on YouTube. I think it is fantastic that he travelled to High Schools and Universities giving seminars and debating evolutionists. He would often take on several evolutionists at once. Even evolutionists admit that he won most (if not all) of the debates. After years of being brain-washed by the atheists that run our education system, I think it is fantastic that students are exposed to the truth of the Bible and the six-day creation account.

But Kent Hovind made many enemies. These God-hating atheists wanted to stop Hovind. And I promise you that is what is at the root of his tax problems. We showed before officials in President Obama's administration who owed far more taxes than what Hovind is accused of owing. Not only were they not sent to jail, some were confirmed into Obama's cabinet.

To show you an example of the hatred for Hovind, look at this video. The video itself is crude and tasteless, it would appeal to the enemies of Christ. But what I would like you to look at is comments in the grey colored upper right portion of the video. Click on "more info" to see how this person absolutely hates Kent Hovind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjKMhtyI3L8

And read the hateful comments below the video as well.

And this is nothing. You can literally find hundreds of videos on YouTube spewing outright hatred at Hovind. When a truly godly man speaks the truth the way Kent Hovind has and does, the demons of Hell come out against him.

Just because someone is convicted by the law, doesn't mean they have commited a crime.

Matt 26:59 Now the chief priests, and elders, and all the council, sought false witness against Jesus, to put him to death; 60 But found none: yea, though many false witnesses came, yet found they none. At the last came two false witnesses, 61 And said, This fellow said, I am able to destroy the temple of God, and to build it in three days. 62 And the high priest arose, and said unto him, Answerest thou nothing? what is it which these witness against thee? 63 But Jesus held his peace. And the high priest answered and said unto him, I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ, the Son of God. 64 Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven. 65 Then the high priest rent his clothes, saying, He hath spoken blasphemy; what further need have we of witnesses? behold, now ye have heard his blasphemy.
66 What think ye? They answered and said, He is guilty of death.