View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 09:49 PM

I apologize to you brother Paradigm for getting so off topic. I know this thread was supposed to be about your introduction and welcome to this forum. Even thought I didn't mention in my first post, I do welcome you here. I myself haven't been here for long but I feel like I'm at the right place and I hope you get to feel this way. I praise the LORD for your salvation. I hope we can fellowship through this forum.

Now for my other brother...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC1171611 View Post
You mean Mojave, where they lied to people to make them like it?

Although finally it looks like they're doing something right; Windoze 7 looks like it just might do the trick.
Truth is, I do like some Macintosh hardware (like the Mac Book) better than the PC, but due to my poor economy and Web surfing habits, I stick with PC and Windows. To me Macintosh computers appear to be more for entertainment like music and work like web design. I don't normally listen to music, I mostly surf the web a lot (which is how I ended up here), and whatever school work that pops up, I have Word and Excel. Sure, you can have Word and Excel for Mac, but PC is cheaper and I was not the one to buy this computer (my Dad did). So, since I'm pretty much stuck with Vista for the next few years, I might as well cheer for it (it's not so bad after all). Vista or Mojave...

Quote:
Windoze 7 looks like it just might do the trick.
Say what? Windows 7?