Thread: Dinosaurs
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 04:42 PM

Here is a fairly short, but very informative video of the Hydroplate theory by Walt Brown. Walt Brown who holds a PhD from MIT was an evolutionist who through his studies came to believe the Biblical account of creation and became a Christian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6lw9wSVXcw

Now, no one knows for sure if this is what happened in Noah's time, but it does explain many things like the fossil records, oil deposits, etc...

The other night I watched the History Channel and they had a show about comets. Comets are known to contain ice which is almost unknown in the universe. They thought that our oceans may have come from comets.

I believe the opposite, I believe when the fountains of the deep broke up, huge gysers sent mud, water, and rocks high into the atmosphere. I believe that some of the water actually left our atmosphere and was ejected into space. This could account for the comets. The comets are one of the best evidences for a young earth, as they cannot be over 10,000 years old or they would have been depleted by passing near our Sun over and over again.

I also believe that the pock-marked surface of the Moon may have occured at this time.