View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldmedic View Post
That was a wonderful response brother.

My experience with Peter Ruckman has not been pleasant. I sent him a leter back in 1991 while in college and his response was very mean spirited and rude. From that point on, I did'nt care what he had to say, I was not listening. The preacher who lead me to the Lord is now a missionary in Korea and they use the NIV and I will say this: When we die we are told we will be made like Christ. Of all the poeple I've ever known, he'll have to change the least. May God bless us all and lead us to a greater understanding of His Word and His ways.

Shall we scorn that God has revealed so little concerning His ways, or rejoice that He has revealed so much.
Thanks for your response brother. I too had a rather unsavory meeting with the Doc; I asked him to sign my Bible when I was in Pensacola for a Blowout and he took and signed it without saying a single word. I don't always agree with his mannerisms, but I'm not going to slander the fellow or talk down about him. He has done more for the word of God than I ever will a hundred times over, and who am I to judge another man's servant?