View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Well, I pray that God would restore the joy.. I've become quite bitter about a lot of things (not church related), especially repentance.

I tend to disregard anyone that mentions it anymore, because of the total misuse of the word.. but I do know that I must repent continually of who and what I am.
Brother Luke I know exactly were you are coming from its the surge of "Lordship salvationists" that make genuine believers doubt whether they have ever "really" been saved and its a lie of the devil. It makes me feel physically sick.
But by the Grace of God we are sealed by his Spirit until the day of redemption, nothing we can do about it, nothing they can do about it, its all resting in Gods hands and I am eternally grateful for that for if it were resting in my hands id have dropped it a thousand times over!

God Bless Bro, praying for ya

John 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

Romans 8:38-39 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.