View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 09:25 PM

2 Corinthians 5:14-15 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

1 Timothy 2:3-6 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Hebrews 2:9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

1 John 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
I know, the committed "Calvinist" believes it is all and every elect or chosen person. Furthermore, the whole world refers to the whole elect or chosen world.

Brother George, I am looking forward to your teaching on "Limited Atonement" which I personally think is the most heretical doctrine in the wilting T.U.L.I.P arrangement. All, every, whosoever, the whole.