View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 02:49 PM

Default Re: "Alexandrian Texts" - King James Bibles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
A King James can be had at your local Wal mart for the price of a couple Big Mac's. I have seen KJ at the christian bookstores for as little as $4.95,so there is really no excuse for not having Gods word.

Sometimes its easier to ditch all the ecumenical,charismatic,liberalistic nonsense the world throws at you and go back to the basics,a KJ Bible and a Bible Believing church.

I will have to agree with Bro. Tim. May God help you find your way.
Aloha brother Jeremy,

I have discovered that you can find a real "good deal" on a quality used King James Bible on e-Bay (Look under - "Books": King James Bibles; or KJV Bible; or Used King James Bibles). You have to discriminate between the "hucksters" (selling their "goods") and individuals selling used King James Bibles, but in the last 3 months I have bought several excellent quality used Bibles at reasonable prices. {Cambridge Bibles sell at the highest prices, followed by Oxford}.

If you limit your search to King James Bibles you won't get as many modern versions, however there are some people who will "sneak" a m.v. in there once in a while. {Watch out for the "NEW" King James Version!}