View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 09:47 AM

You are absolutely right George, many of today's younger generation when questioning the "so called errors" in the KJB fail to recognise that many of the errors were simply printing errors not textual errors, I am confident that printing back then was a very laborious time consuming process, that due to mans fallibility, errors were expected (I can imagine the printers being so weary and tired that they actually placed text blocks upside down)
When I started in the graphic design business (Sign trade to be exact) there were not computer aided plotters to cut out vinyl lettering so each individual Font had to be placed in a machine and plotted using x / y co-ordinates and a simple shop sign or menu board would take a great deal of time and patience, yet now in the same trade, many signs are now full colour digital images done in a fraction of the time (making them again easier to check for spelling and grammatical errors)
In fact I remember doing Church signs (Sunday service Boards and misspelling scripture) These errors were plainly my errors in printing them, not errors in Gods word.

Quote:
One of the "proofs" of our love for our Lord is IF WE "KEEP" HIS "WORDS", the modern day Bible deniers are going to have a day of it at the "Judgment Seat of Christ" trying to convince the KING of Kings and LORD of Lords that they "NEVER had His words - because they NEVER could find
them"!

John 6:67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?
John 6:68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

God Bless you and yours Brother