View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 08:00 AM

Jordan, I am going to accept your apology with one condition. Your erroneous statements were made in a very public forum, YouTube. Our forum is very, very small by comparison. Your apology here is fine, but I would ask that you prepare a video for YouTube, rescinding your earlier statements. I am not asking you to proclaim yourself a KJBO necessarily (though that would be nice) but simply explain your change of thought regarding your original video. There were a number of viewers that participated in the comments section for that video.

P.S. I would still like to discuss with you the point-of-view that you have, but the YouTube method of discussion is very clumsy compared to a forum setting. I understand that you are a PK (preacher's kid) such as I, though I am nearly three times your age. My father's teachings had a tremendous effect on the development of my own convictions, so I would assume similarly for you. I do not intend to dishonor your background training, but even pastors can be wrong.