Thread: Truth in Love
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 01:23 AM
fundy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin54 View Post

You call me ignorant, but you assume that I am without a sense of humor, and that I think jokes are bad. That is ignorant. You don't know me.
You are right Paladin,as you said, I dont know you, but I now know a little more about you than when we first started this discussion.

I made the assumption that I was talking to a man of similar age to myself. A man who, due to his life experiences should be able to take on board, in a mature way, the explanations given to him of the customs and habits of people who live in a country different to his own.

After looking up some of your other posts and learning that you are only 17 years of age and still at school, I am now of a better understanding as to your inability and unwillingness to try and understand these explanations, and as such apologise for being a little rough with you in some instances.

My advice to you is that you should not take the attitude that you have displayed here to a face to face discussion with a man nearly 3 times your age. You do not yet have the experience nor the maturity to criticise or judge ANYTHING in the way that you have in this thread. Give an opinion , by all means, ask questions and ask for explanations...but do not judge that which you do not understand.

Lev 19:32 Thou shalt rise up before the hoary head, and honor the face of the old man, and fear thy God: I am the LORD.

Fundy