Thread: Dr. Ruckman
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2008, 04:37 AM
kstsells

Stvvv1611 - I did not realize how the new versions perverted that phrase, "faith of Christ" in so many places. What robbery! The first time I even took note of that phrase brought me to tears realizing that it is not MY faith but the faith of my LORD and Saviour Jesus Christ that I must live by. Gal. 2:20b "And the life that I now live in the flesh I live BY the faith OF the Son of God."

The day that hit home, I did a quick scan of the other "versions" to see how they had tried to ruin it. It was the very part that spoke to me the most (by the faith OF the Son of God) that they had changed. I am learing more and more that these specific changes are not by chance or mistake but by a very calculating enemy of God's holy Word.

I would like to hear some discussion on the topic of the verses that you quoted in which it talks about the faith OF Jesus. Am I reading it wrong or are we to believe that we are to rely on Christ's faith and not our own. Sometimes my faith is so weak. I hope I am reading this right and that I AM to rely on His faith. Comments please!