Thread: Heard of him?
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2008, 09:43 AM
broswmiller

Yes Brother Steven how right you are.

These people like Ross really accept that evey Bible translation except the AV 1611 KJB has God`s infallible Word`s.I just quit a local Southern Baptist Church because the new hireling came preaching out of the NKJV.I told other members me and my wife would leave if any preacher came preaching/teaching from any other than the AV 1611 KJ Bible.

Also southern baptist only use life way sunday school resources on one side it has readings from the KJB the other The Christian Standard Holman Bibles.The sunday school teachers only read from the side in the sunday school lesson from the chsb.

This large Church building small in attendance in the Country has been dying off in the last 10 years.I was the only male in the Sunday school.The Church had just celebrated its 160th year.The Church is a two story church and the top story is nothing but storage now and I can rembeber as a small child the upper story every room on Sunday was packed with children and adult Sunday School members and now only elderly people are left.

Up the road is a large church called the living word {i.e.word of faithers}is packed out with 3 services on Sunday mornings with a band no different that a hard rock ban and the women are dressed like sin.They also have raffle`s on Sunday`s for big screen tv`s ect.I say unBiblical heresy.

It`s a crying shame.

In Christ.

Brother Miller.