View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 02:26 AM
Spirit of Elijah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanos View Post
I think Jack Chick has some occult focussed tracts. Let me see if I can find something else *pauses to go look*

Ok, I found two links that might be of service. The first is an article that deals with the religion that these tarot practitioners are generally involved with. It is also the religion I was into when I was a teenager. It is VERY seductive, and you will have a very difficult time reaching these folks. I would encourage you to be about the business of prayer and fasting before and during your street preaching. The second link is a tract that you can have sent to you (they're trifold tracts, which I think are nice) or you can have them printed out yourself if you need them in a jiffy.

Here are the links:

http://www.pfbaptistpress.org/204.htm
http://www.tbaptist.com/aab/theoccult.htm

I will pray for your witness as well.

Much Love in Christ Jesus,
Stephen

EDIT: Ok I have more advice. I want to stress again that these folks are going to be difficult. I have warned you. I think it would be well advised that you make a list of Scriptures that deal with witchcraft and sorcery etc for use in your witness. Just stick with the basics with these folks. Show them that witchcraft is sin in God's eyes, and then present the gospel to them. Be prepared for many people who will claim to have once been Christians. Do not get derailed by them when they tell you this. Treat these folks like anyone else. Don't ague with them; since an argument is what these folks will be looking for. Just keep to the basics, and treat them like any other lost soul out there, and give them the good news of Christ Jesus crucified, buried and risen! Let the Holy Ghost take it from there.
Thx Grummpy

Thx Stephen for your wise advice the brother said last year he went on his own and was down cast by the end of the night with spiritual attacks he claims. Ill look at those ,link now that you provided.

regards "Of"