View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 05:35 AM

Acts 11:16

16Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost.

Luke 24:8
8And they remembered his words,

John 2:17
17And his disciples remembered that it was written, The zeal of thine house hath eaten me up.

John 12:16
16These things understood not his disciples at the first: but when Jesus was glorified, then remembered they that these things were written of him, and that they had done these things unto him.

John 16:4

4But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

Now this one is important !!!!

John 14:26

26But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 16:13
13Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Now George these things should go without saying. Everyone knows the writers of the New Testament were inspired of the Holy Spirit. Then there in John 14:26 Christ plainly states that the Holy Spirit will aid in their memory.

Or could you just not pass up an opportunity to be on the attack?