Thread: Three Heavens
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 08:00 PM

Vs 31 is still correct even though he didn't call day two good. the creation of the firmament was not called good for the reasons I stated. but the purpose of the firmament was a good thing. for it served the purpose of God for which he created it therefore being good.

Stephanos, please be careful. you may agree with Kent Hovind but you are learning this from a man who blatantly did not obey Scriptures and was convicted of his sin of disobedience Roms 13 he refused to submit to the governing authority by paying his taxes. god is not against that and we should pay our taxes or how else can the Ordained Govt. I often tell my people if a Christian is in disobedience in one area of Scripture how can they claim to have enlightenment form God on his word in other areas. Kent has still not repented of tax evasion. self judgement is very important and when a man refuses too the Holy ghost id greiev or eventually quenched. so don't give Kent to much credit or honor for he was a sinner who got caught and not is paying for his sin of which he still will not confess and repent. what does that tell you about a Chrisitan.

Persoally I don't agree 100 percent with Kent, nor do I agree at all with the view that allows for Evolution. I have a view as do others that incorporates a perfect heaven and earth created in Eternity past, that Lucifer brought judgement of sin upon the earth when he rebelled in eternity past. His duty may have been to build a glorious throne for The Lamb and his pride got to him and he claimed the lambs throne for himself.

Kents view on when Angels were created may not be correct and the verses he uses are out of context. We beleive in a 6 day creation event iWhere God creates the earth anew for the purpose of introducing his next major player inthe heavenlies, MAN. And we beleive the sons of God (devils on the earth) not only cohabited with women but were responsible for creating a giant races of mythologial type creatures in an attmpt to pervert Gods creation. Reptiles that live for long periods would grow very large that is scientifically true today.

So there are no gap and gap theories (more than one) you need to get more balanced on that.

I beleive the last chapters of the Bible show us the completion of Gods purpose for the Earth that was created perfect and had seen corruption by Lucifer and fallen man. God purpose was to have a place for his Son's throne for all eternity. that is the purpose of the earth. man was addded later to help be part of the service and worship of His Son on the earth and throughout heaven. the Bible teaches it from Gen 1:1 to Rev 22

Last edited by chette777; 02-22-2009 at 08:21 PM.