Thread: Three Heavens
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 03:23 PM

Quote:

First, on the second day the firmament is created to contain Lucifer's sinful influence upon God's perfect heaven contained from polluting the whole of perfect heaven with darkness. It is not said to be good because anything that separates God from his creation cannot be trully good.
I don't think I can go along with you on this one.

Gen 1:31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

I am no Bible scholar at all, but to me, the fall of Satan had to occur after the sixth day, as scripture says that God saw every thing he had made, which would include Satan, and that it was VERY GOOD.

You also said;

Quote:
these three heavens cannot be seen in Gen 1:1 because only one heaven existed at that time in eternity past. The other two are a result of Lucifer's fall, and God's recreating on the earth.
I have trouble with the word "recreating" as if there are two seperate creations. This does not square with scripture as the Lord Jesus said,

Mark 10:5 And Jesus answered and said unto them, For the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept.
Mark 10:6 But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.

The Lord here mentions only one creation (singular), and it was the six day creation week wherein Adam and Eve were created. And beginning means just that, the beginning of creation, so there was not a creation before that.