View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 05:24 PM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybones2112 View Post
Brother Parrish, I understand everything you are saying and so there is no problem personally between us here.

The difference is the law does not recognize an unborn child as a human being, therefore to them it is not murder.
Hmmm, well I'm not sure how man views an unborn child anymore brother, it seems to depend on whether the child is wanted or not.

For example...

Huron man faces murder, fetal homicide charges
HURON, S.D. (AP) "Beadle County authorities have accused a 42-year-old Huron man of killing his pregnant girlfriend. Court papers show Shannon Flowers faces two counts of first-degree murder and an alternate count of felony fetal homicide in the Thursday death of 20-year-old Brittney Chua and her unborn daughter."
http://www.kxmc.com/getArticle.asp?ArticleId=339364

Man faces murder charges for killing fetus
"For the first time in New Mexico, and perhaps the nation, a person is being prosecuted for causing the death of an unborn child. The defendant killed a pregnant 29-year-old woman and has been charged with killing her unborn child, the Albuquerque Journal reports..."
http://newmexicoindependent.com/1353...-killing-fetus

Quote:
If the abortion laws are changed then yes, it becomes murder but we can still do nothing without duly deputized authority of the state to arrest the abortion doctor...
If the abortion laws are changed then yes, it becomes murder? Brother, I appreciate what you are saying, really I do. But the simple fact we agree on is, despite decades of euphemisms and semantics, abortion is already murder no matter what the law of man says. America has hidden herself from this fact, and swallowed the devil's medicine on abortion.

Quote:
1 Jo 3:15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.
I think you have a good point there, but just like the police officers or soldiers or citizens who are killing to protect the lives of the innocent I think it's at least possible that Tiller's killer was saved and carrying out what he thought was correct in light of Genesis 9:6...
"Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man."

Quote:
If we have the right to shoot and kill abortion doctors, then i guess we have the right to kill prostitutes who have AIDS.
Hmmm, nice try, but the prostitute's primary goal is not murdering her customers, she may not even be aware that she has AIDS, she may insist the "john" use condoms, etc... so lots of variables there and not really apples to apples brother. The mass murderer who has already killed 50,000 has one purpose; premeditated murder for hire. A man like Tiller is a professional baby butcher, and he stacks them up in the freezer until they are burned in the furnace.

Look, I think everyone has made some good points, I appreciate all this talk of "who has rights" and "who has authority." But let's be clear, I KNOW WHAT MAN'S LAW STATES. I'm not discussing man's law, I'm wondering if the blood of 40 million murdered children in America alone since Roe vs. Wade has given us Bible people a reason to remember what is RIGHT and WRONG according to the Bible. That's all.

I have no idea what motivated Tiller's killer, it may come as a surprise to all of us. It's an interesting discussion. Meanwhile, today we have a president who voted to withhold life sustaining care to children who are BORN ALIVE in abortion clinics. As for me, I am meditating on this...

34 "Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me." Matt. 25:40