View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro. Parrish View Post
Okay, let's look at those two again, and let me ask...
why is one justifiable homicide and the other an act of terror?

Why would any of us fire and I assume kill the mass murderer who is killing child A, but not the one who is killing child B?

Tony please understand;
I am asking this of anyone on the forum, not directing it only at you.

Well here's the thing; to me, abortion is also premeditated murder. The doctor sets an appointment, the murder is planned and scheduled, then carried out. In fact, it is premeditated murder for hire, there is money involved. EITHER WAY, A CHILD IS MURDERED. So what's the difference, and why is Tiller's death not justifiable homicide, could his killer be not viewed as justified in saving children?
Brother Parrish, I understand everything you are saying and so there is no problem personally between us here.

The difference is the law does not recognize an unborn child as a human being, therefore to them it is not murder. It's an abomination to us, yes, but to them it's not a problem. To you and to me, we see it's premeditated murder, the law does not. The law sees a serial killer with a knife drawn back on a child as premeditated murder, thus we are justified in killing or wounding in self-defense of the child and probably ourselves, as we will be the next victim. If the abortion laws are changed then yes, it becomes murder but we can still do nothing without duly deputized authority of the state to arrest the abortion doctor, not kill him or her. If abortion is illegal then, we have the authority to make a "citizen's arrest", not shoot someone down in cold blood. We don't have the authority to force a drunk driver off the road and cause an accident maybe and place him under arrest if we don't cause an accident. We don;t have the authority to prevent murder(abortion) by commiting murder if the state does not recognize the abortion as murder, we do have the right to change the law, just as Paul had the right to claim Roman citizenship in Acts 16, and to appeal his case before Caesar rather than the Jewish religious authorities. If we have the right to shoot and kill abortion doctors, then i guess we have the right to kill prostitutes who have AIDS. Hey Baby, show you a good time? You HIV positive? Yes. Boom. How about drunk drivers? We all know the worst repeat offenders on the planet are child molesters and drunk drivers. Are we justified in waiting outside bars for drunks to get in their cars, Hey Otis? Yeah? You drunk? Yeah. Boom.

Not one single verse in the Scriptures say we are vigilantes. As a police officer King Solomon here has the authority to shoot a serial killer who has a knife drawn back on a child, just as I do if no police officer is present, but under the law as it stands now he does not have the authority to go into an abortion clinic and shoot a doctor performing an abortion, then neither do I.

Brother Parrish, you and i disagree on a lot of things, I'm not being contentious with you for the sake of being contentious, but consider what I am saying. We have civil law and some of it is contemptuous yes, but we have to obey God and not commit murder, we are not Christians if we do commit murder, because we know no murderer has the Spirit of God.

1Jo 3:15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

Grace and peace to you brother

Tony

Last edited by tonybones2112; 06-05-2009 at 01:33 PM. Reason: spelling typo