Thread: Introducing me!
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 06:07 PM

Hello Moom Star,

welcome to the site.

it is normal for people to assume that the Bible has changed because Scholars think they are smarter than God so they find something they dont like or another source of truth and alter Gods word and make a new version. currently there are over 230 english translations of the Bible. After reading 10 my self from 1995 until 2003. I was finaly challenged to read a KIngs James Version or Authorised Version.

Unlike many I did not read it to find errors I read it to allow God to show me truths. after completing it a year later (once through the OT and #times through the New) I found I had learned more, found and natural flow of cross references from the words being employed by the Translators and found it had verse the other versions had taken out or altered so bad it lost meaning. I am now a King James only reader and believer and I confess it is wholey preserved Word of God for english speaking peopel of the last days.

If you don't have KIng James Version I would encourage you to get one and read it slowly. find an old WEbsters Dictionary it will help you with a couple of words you may come across that you are not familiar with.

May God Bless you.