View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 05:20 AM

Quote:
We are safer if we just read the words directly from the originals. After all, the King James translators used italics to show where they added words to their translation. As described above, adding words is forbidden to the
text.
2 Samuel 21:19 And there was again a battle in Gob with the Philistines, where Elhanan the son of Jaareoregim, a Bethlehemite, slew the brother of Goliath the Gittite, the staff of whose spear was like a weaver's beam.

If we omit the words "the brother of" then we make II Samuel 21:19 contradict I Chronicles 20:5: Which your modern counterfeits do.

1 Chronicles 20:5 And there was war again with the Philistines; and Elhanan the son of Jair slew Lahmi the brother of Goliath the Gittite, whose spear staff was like a weaver's beam.

Psalm 16:8 says: "I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved."

Acts 2:25 For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be
moved:

Peter Quotes the Italics here yet Luke does not write them as italic.

WHY Did Peter AND Luke quote these words if they were not in the original manuscripts? should we omit the italics? NOT according to 2 apostles.

Lets look to another apostle on the matter.
Deuteronomy 25:4 Thou shalt not muzzle the ox when he treadeth out the corn.

Howerver when Paul quotes this verse in 1st Corinthians 9:9
He quotes the italics in Deuteronomy NOT in italics.

1 Corinthians 9:9 For it is written in the law of Moses, Thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn. Doth God take care for oxen?

The Italics are a weak argument from any Bible corrector.

Quote:
In programming terms:

type class Diety = {//way beyond our comprehension
};
//God is classified as Diety, God is the Alpha and Omega.

const Diety GOD = <The being of God and all His attributes>;
const Diety WORD_OF_GOD = GOD;
const Diety FINAL_AUTHORITY = WORD_OF_GOD;
//since WORD_OF_GOD == GOD, FINAL_AUTHORITY == GOD
//const is how to declare a constant. God never changes.
//Because God never changes, he is constant.
There you Go adding words that arent in the Bible. Deity (A Roman Catholic term) does not appear in the Holy Bible, the word you are looking for is Godhead, mentioned THREE time in the Bible, your modern counterfeits remove it
entirely

Acts 17:29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.
Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Quote:
//For the AV 1611 King James Bible to be equivalent to the Word,
//the AV 1611 King James Bible must be God. Since God never changes,
//the AV 1611 King James Bible must be perfect the first time, and any
//duplication must be a perfect copy of the same one that was printed
//in 1611.
Revisions of the 1611 have been grammatical and spelling changes NOT

ENTIRE WORD REMOVAL/ADDITION, the ommission of ENTIRE VERSES!

Quote:
//If the AV 1611 King James Bible changes, even if just one letter changes,
//then God changes. This is a logical contradiction, since God never changes.
//Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob
//are not consumed.
AS ABOVE!! that is a completely ignorant and weak argument as the MEANING of the words NEVER changed, only how they were spelt, so no, its NOT a logical contradiction its a Bible corrector grasping at straws.

Quote:
//Is the AV 1611 King James Bible God?
You really need to ask such a question?
The AV 1611 contains the inerrant, infallible word of God
I challenge you to points out the errors in the KJB and each and every one will be refuted by this forum, yet my 8 year Old niece (who is Born again yes) knows many of the ERRORS in modern counterfeits with no study, just plain common sense, its there for all to see, those who chose to ignore it such as yourself spend a great deal of time coming to Bible believing forums with the same old weak arguements expecting to show us some revelation on why ALL bibles are the word of God, in spite of their grevious error. I would rather have ONE BOOK on my shelf that I could trust in as Gods preserved words, than a whole bookshelf of badly translated, error laden, philosophy leavened books that I could NOT sincerly hold in my Hand as Gods Book, inerrant, infallible and from this generation FOREVER!

Quote:
Do you agree that miracle is God's way of establishing proof? If you do, I would also like to ask God for miracle to be involved with this, because I want God to be able to communicate to us His point of view on this subject.

Long post, and I expect that problems with my reasoning will be found.
The second time you have mentioned the need of a miracle? in regards to this issue? Why are you concluding that we are not saved or in serious trouble with God because we believe that God just so happened to preserve his word in ONE BOOK, not 200 or so flim flam translations. That we need a miracle to put away one book without error, that keeps the name Jesus, that doesn't remove it 38 times in modern counterfeits, that Keeps the Godhead, that Keeps the virgin Birth, that KEEPS THE BLOOD in which we are washed!

To quote that Old wonderful Gospel Hymn
"What can wash away my sin?"
"NOTHING BUT THE BLOOD OF JESUS"

Quote:
because I want God to be able to communicate to us His point of view on this subject.
He has, and he will, through the Bible, through his written word, perfectly preserved without error in the AV1611.

My Question for you:
WHY are YOU here? Why should the Brethren on this forum need a miracle to Put down one Book, error free and embrace Roman Catholic, Greek Philosophy, humanistic leavened modern versions.
Spend your prayer time asking for a Miracle for the lost, those who will die without Christ and spend an eternity in hell, not that Gods people compromise with ecumenical standards. GOD FORBID!