View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Presswood View Post
I'll be honest with you good people; I think I may have made an incorrect assumption about this forum. I thought surely, absent the attacks and criticism of the anti-KJV crowd, we could have some wonderful fellowship and edifying discussions. I see that you are busy here attacking one another and not the issues at all. If I wanted to fight, I could have that on the other forums.
Pastor Bob,

I think your first impression that caused you to register on this forum was the right one. I believe you caught us having a bad day. I have been helped tremendously by this board in getting back on track in my Christian walk. There is fellowship and edifying discussion to be found here. Generally, I have found the active members to have love one for another. I know I have experienced the love of Christ here. I've noticed there are a lot of drive by posters who come here for the sole purpose of causing disruptions and bashing the KJBO position so it's not always peaceful. I guess there's no solution to that since it is a public forum. I can see you have a lot to bring to this forum and I sincerely hope you return.

Jen