View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 06:46 PM

Im a real person, this is no sham. whats a sham???. But anyway.
I have mustard seed faith. actually alot more than that. DONT NOT TAKE THIS AS ME BEING HATEFUL. im not concerned with her leaving. If she leaves its not gonna hurt as bad as you may think. im as tired of her as she may be with me. My thing is following the Lord. Its not my will im looking for, But the Will Of The Lord. I do love her, I will jump in front of a bullet for her, but im never gonna try and keep someone that doesnt want to be there. I will follow the Lords Love guide and if we are to be together, Bless The Lord, and if we arent. Bless The Lord.

I read the word, then speak the word and then praise The Lord in advance for what he's getting ready to do. lately Ive been just seaking Gods way. trying to bridle my tongue. even when I feel shes dead wrong, I treat her like an enemy and show her love and concern. (not thats shes the enemy) this hurts. because i wanna say things that are on my mind, yet if i say anything i feel. It's gonna come back and bite me. whether im right or wrong. my thing is to keep my mouth closed, bless God for his wisdom and understanding and wait on The Lord.

Last edited by MrSmith; 02-23-2009 at 07:00 PM.