View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 08:32 AM

I have read Mr smith's discourse. If Mr Smith is a real person and this is a real situation and not some internet sham. His wife is about to leave him. I have seen this before many times. and if he doesn't do something quickly he will be heart broken. this is about his relationship and his possibility to save it.

I know you have good intentions Stephenos.

But I know the signs and she is on the verge of breaking away from this relationship and it will happen quickly when it happens.

So Mr Smith if you are genuinely serious about saving your marriage there needs to be some give and take here and some very delicate diplomacy on your part to get her to change her heart and get her back on the track to a happy marriage. what you have been sharing tells me your marriage is already pretty much over as far as relationship. in a short time she will be gone physically.

So get right with the Lord, pray earnestly for wisdom,seek out someone in your area for counseling. Internet counseling for you only does no good at this point. If you will let her talk and get it out and see what is happening.

Plus, you have not given us a full picture of what has been going on for the last year or two of this relationship and I believe it goes much deeper than what you have been sharing with us and it began at least a year ago.

We all here will be praying for you.