View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee View Post
Brother Tim,

It isn't just the first post of Just A Thought here on this Thread that (I think) caused Brandon to reply as he did. If you go and check all the threads that Just a Thought has started, you will find that his thoughts are a bit troublesome.

His Threads have had me wondering, what is his agenda?

And I am being rather guarded as I would like to something more harsh.

Aloha,
Renee
Hmmm...I am not sure my "thoughts are a bit troublesome." Maybe to you but not myself. I guess that is the benefit of always feeling right. I know I am not always right but if I knew where my thoughts were wrong I think I would change them. I have raised a lot of havoc on this forum, no doubt. I don't do it on purpose though. I was raised KJVO and feel at home in that kind of group. I still go to a KJVO church as well. I came here to mingle with those I am use to. I enjoy a good debate so I started debating and angered a lot of people so I quit. I can't debate at church on the topic of KJVO becuause that would be unerminding the pastor which is plain wrong so I did it here. As many KJVOs as there is on here I am severly outnumbered. I do not expect to win just enjoy an honest debate. That is my agenda.

Feel free to speek your mind. I can take it just try to be Christ-like.