View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 08:23 AM

No Bible teacher is 100% right on every issue. we need only to be fully aware of what our Bibles teach. in gray areas we can stretch a little but we alwys know where we are stretching it and how far.

I would rather listen to Ruckman than Copeland any day of the week when it comes to Bible teaching. Ruckman may be 90% right and have some peculars about off areas, but Copeland is 90% wrong, and has peculars about doctrines that are of devils on major areas of scriptures.

I listen to Ruckman's stuff so I was able to put a voice to his writings. having listen to him a few times now. My interpretation of his books makes him a little more mellow than before I heard him preach.

When I went by accident one time to a anti-Ruckman website the tone and speech of the Pastor was nothing like Ruckman even at his most sarcastic mood. this Guy was using words we are told to put away, he was teaching against the man ruckman and not Bible as he was telling his flock.

so we can tell them by their fruits and Ruckman has much better fruit. Even if he does make some obveious blunders. I take the meat and spit our the bones. but if the meat is poison I spit it out too.