View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 02:53 PM

Default Re: Atlas response to my comments

Aloha brother Atlas,

Your Quote:
Quote:
"I do not need more Bible verses to tell me that no person alive today was made of dirt."
Is that all you think of my Post #47? Where in the Post was I talking about "dirt"? Practically the whole Post is about man's "spirit" - not dirt!

And besides: I always "need more Bible verses" in regards to any issue dealing with Scripture (the more - the merrier). In order to even begin to understand about this issue, we must have an understanding of the difference between the body, soul, and spirit {Man's Substance} and the heart, mind, and conscience {Man's Faculties}.

We cannot go off "half-cocked" and accuse people of something that they don't believe, just because we haven't taken the time to distinguish between these attributes.

I'm disappointed in your "response" - it's unlike you, and unworthy of the many Posts that you have made on this Forum heretofore.

My Post was done for "clarification" and "edification" about man's "spirit", and if you disagree with parts of it (or all of it) show me where I am wrong (from Scripture - "more" Scripture), not your personal opinion.

And if, at the end of our "disagreement", we agree to disagree, am I going to become your enemy or will you label me a heretic because I have a different view about a subject that is so complex?

Abortion is a SIN! Abortion is a CRIME! Abortion is heinous and despicable! But when when the soul is formed; or when a person receives the "spirit" of man; these issues are far more complex than just one verse of Scripture and God has recorded a lot of information about these matters.