View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 11:22 PM
Connie

Quote:
One day, a day in the life of Jesus was dedicated, as God, to deliver the world out of eternal damnation due to the separation.

DAN 9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make """an end of sins,""" and to make reconciliation for iniquity,""" and to """bring in everlasting righteousness,""" and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
. . . SHORT TIME JESUS IS PHYSICALLY DEAD FROM SUNSET TO SUNSET.
Jesus accomplished it all in one day, the whole 6 day creation and rested on the Sabbath.
This is mostly true, but the whole seventy weeks was not completed in that time. There is one week of the seventy that remains unfulfilled. Yes, Jesus' death and resurrection fulfilled that prophecy in one day, but there remains a portion of the prophecy yet to be completed. I don't understand how you think the millennium was fulfilled in that single day or some of the other equations you make, but the seventy weeks of years counts the time from -- as I understand it -- the decree of Cyrus to the first coming of Christ, and He did finish the transgression and made an end of sins at that time, for those who believe in Him. The complete fulfillment is yet future, and very very close I think, a lot closer than 2029.