View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 09:49 PM
look3467

The point of Jesus' coming was to restore what was lost in "one day"
Mat 18:11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.

Now, how did He go about it?

That is what the Book of Revelation, and the rest of the books is all about.

It is not the works of mankind that is the subject, but Jesus' works.

One day, a day in the life of Jesus was dedicated, as God, to deliver the world out of eternal damnation due to the separation.
DAN 9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make """an end of sins,""" and to make reconciliation for iniquity,""" and to """bring in everlasting righteousness,""" and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
THE DAY OF THE CROSS IS THE 1,000 YEAR REIGN OF CHRIST, THE 70 YEARS DEAD OR DESOLATE IS JESUS AS THE CITY JERUSALEM. THE DAY IS ALSO FOR AN HOUR, A DAY, A MONTH AND A YEAR. THE 70 YEARS DEAD, ARE ALSO THE 70 WEEKS OF DANIEL. THE SHORT TIME JESUS IS PHYSICALLY DEAD FROM SUNSET TO SUNSET.
Jesus accomplished it all in one day, the whole 6 day creation and rested on the Sabbath.

Went to hell, and burst open the gates, and opened the gates of heaven, so that all who lived prior to Jesus would be included in the redemption.

Peace>>>AJ
That day is divided into 7 equal parts, one part for each day of creation.

In my last post I gave an outline of that day: The same day is as like four beasts with six wings, as in 4-6hr periods of the day.
1. period= Jesus at the last supper

2. period=Jesus receiving the sins of the world at the garden
3. Is Jesus being judged and sentenced
4. Sentence carried out.

The heavenly Jerusalem, which is Christ, came down to mankind, and was lifted up.
Joh 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

This next verse is Jesus who endured to the end on our behalf and not as many think, as being us.

Yes, we can endure till the end, but only in Jesus.

Joh 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

Rev 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

There is absolutely no threat to anyone seeking to get revelation from God concerning any questions we might have.

Sometimes we are taken for aride on the other side so that we might be able to see clearly what God wants us to understand.

And I can tell you I have traveled on the other side, meaning I have looked into other religious beliefs, practices and considered cults.

The temple that the Jewish people need to build is not an earthly temple, for that one can be destroyed readily, but the one that they need to build is in their hearts.

That time will come I believe around 2029. When they will see Jesus as the Son of God and this verse be fulfilled:
Gen 3:22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

When Isreal does that, they will not need an earthly temple, for the temple will be in their hearts.