View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 11:26 AM

Default Re: "Ask Mr. Religion -Intro"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mr. Religion View Post
I apologize if my post was a trigger for divisiveness. It was certainly not my intent.

Yes, I do recommend TNARS, www.tnars.net, as a great seminary (and free!). We need more initiatives like TNARS. Persons should check out their curriculum and I think they will be pleasantly surprised. Review the oversight board of TNARS here: http://www.tnars.net/members.htm and you will see some familiar names.

AMR

Aloha AMR,

There isn't any "need" for you to apologize. You have come to this Forum and have declared WHERE you stand on many Biblical issues, and you also have revealed the extensive training and schooling you have received.

We are not "very upset with you simply because you have admitted that you hold to the Reformed Faith." We believe in Christian Liberty and are far more "tolerant" than many so-called "Bible Forums".

There are three things that we have "problems" with:

1. Correction of the King James Bible and a corresponding disrespectful (demeaning) attitude towards it.

2. Personal slanderous attacks and mudslinging. Or Name Calling (without corresponding proof) and treating Forum members disrespectfully.

3. Out and out HERESY (and of course that includes Hereticks and False False Teachers).

From your "intro", it wouldn't appear that you are that kind of person, so I welcome you to the Forum. We are quite an "Eclectic" group here with no one single Christian Sect or Denomination in control. It is my sincere desire that you might be edified here and that you might edify the brethren here also.

Welcome to the AV1611 Bible Forums.