Thread: My Intro
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 11:13 AM

Welcome Jassy

Brother or Sister ?

You are not alone in regards to finding a good Bible believing Church, they are becoming few and far between in all 4 corners of Gods earth, many have submitted to government, apostate ministers, ecumenism and the roads that lead to rome.
But its not about the Church as a building, its about the body of Christ gathered in his name, so whether there be 2 or 3 of you teaching / preaching the word, the Lord is there, be it in a field, the street or someones home.

Matthew 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

There is not a lot left in Revelations to be fulfilled, the fulness of the gentiles is almost come and Christ is at the door.

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

James 5:9 Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned: behold, the judge standeth before the door.