View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 12:46 PM

Default Re: "Do you have to be KJVO to be here???"

Quote:
ChaplainPaul
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredoheaven
Bro. George, you're right. It is a useless and fruitless things to answer him considering a know it all man but cannot even quote any single verse of the bible to prove. Well we all have answered him already and I think that is enough. He's nothing but a bible deniers.

Proverbs 26:5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.
Proverbs 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
The Lord in His mercy reveals in the Proverbs here that there is no "winning" with a fool. It doesn't have to be this way. They're more than welcome to keep their contentious spirit on the FFF. Personally, I'm new to dealing with them and I'm tired of it already. It's so fruitless.
Aloha brother,

I've been "dealing" with "them" for over 40 years! Think how "TIRED" I am of it all!

And you're absolutely "right" - "It's so fruitless". If, after trying to "reason" with "them", I see no edification, no fruit, and no profit, I "disengage" and AVOID "them" - like the "plague"!

Proverbs 26:12 Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him.