Thread: Crazy thoughts
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibleprotector View Post
we also know that Heaven is not an eternal place. There will be a new heaven (eternal).
the heavens that are rolled away like a scroll Rev 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; is the heaven of our current universe inside the Firmament which will include the atmosphere and the removal of the firmament.

the heaven beyond the firmament will be revealed with all the glory of God in Rev 21-22. this abode of God has not been touched by sin and therefore has no need to be removed or changed

this pure heaven was seen by Paul when he testified Acts 26:13 At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me. It was the glory of the risen saviour in the heaven above the firmament.

He later called it the third heaven, 2Cor 12:2-4 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth such an one caught up to the third heaven. And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.