View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 07:55 PM
Born Crucified

George,

You are falsely judging us while posting John 7:24. How ironic!

Our stance has nothing to do with family members dying because of alcohol. As a matter of fact, I drank a few beers after the mother of my child was killed (before I was saved).

My stance on abstinence came after my Salvation experience and God's revealing sin in my life with less beer in a year than most people will drink in a two hour period.

God showed me through His Scripture that He demands abstinence.

As to Linda, her stance is based on Scripture as well.

So you have falsely judged us.

You also falsely judged in saying we have changed the Word of God. We have done no such thing. Those who claim that God condones alcohol in the life of His Children are the ones who change the Word.

Until you will see the truth though, you will continue to falsely judge those who are sharing the truth.

Another false judgment by you was the one saying I kept my marriage to LindaR from everyone. I did not keep my marriage secret. I posted that I had married in my testimony. Also, when asked, I did not deny it.

What would the Lord Jesus Christ want with your dirty, foul and perverse heart? How about to clean it up. He wants to take the stony heart and make it a heart of flesh again.

Last edited by Born Crucified; 10-12-2008 at 08:05 PM.