View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 07:22 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
My question is why?

I can understand Ham doing something to Noah's wife... which is also considered to be "His Nakedness"

The nakedness of thy father's wife shalt thou not uncover: it is thy father's nakedness.

But why would Ham sodomize his father? It makes little sense...
It would also be lacking in sense if the act was with his mother

I have heard it asked, "Do you ever wonder why they have a particular reason why their culture popularized the term mother f--- "? Another observation is asked that why do a lot of the rappers use the expression "Who is your daddy?" I have a buddy and know a few folks that have experience as prison guards who have stated that there is an usual amount of sodomy activity in the prison populations.

In Alabama Limestone Correctional Facility was the only place where HIV positive and AIDS prisoners could be housed. They were segregated from the rest of the population at the prison. After a while the prison officials discovered that one chain link fence was not sufficient to achieve their desires of keeping them apart.

If this is too much detail let me know and I'll edit the post. I tried keeping it as civil as possible without spelling it out. If you need more details...don't worry about it. We aren't even supposed to speak of some of the things people do.