View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 03:59 AM

You do not understand what I am getting at.

It applies to persons and the earth is also corrupted (polluted) After the Angels sinned their earth was corrupted just like ours was because of Adams sin.

the sons of God were destroyed but the devils that had inhabited them were not. it is semantics you and I both know that your soul doesn't die. it goes to a waiting place if unsaved and to be with the Lord if you are saved.

the earth will be destroyed and the Bible declares it and in Rev chapter 20 we are told it flees from the face of God. Peter verifies it will burn with a fervent heat and we are left to see a NEW earth. not the previous one made over like at the flood of Noah a whole new earth.

the destruction of the placed called earth in Gen 1:1 was for a purpose. The purpose for Satan to still be alive until our judgement is completed is for a reason that is all laid out in the Bible.

you have to change the meaning of seat to throne. it also just means seat like and he took his seat. it doesn't prove it was a throne. I know new versions translated it as throne so you want to be like newer versions then the KJV is not true if you have to change it. be careful there either the English is the original preserved in the KJV or it is not and you have to change it. But you can't have it both ways.

God didn't destroy the Pre Gen 1:2 earth to kill Lucifer. for if that were the case there would be no Satan to temp Mrs Adam. so obveious it was destroyed because of a reason Unrevealed possibly the throne that was on it.

The whole of the Bible come to a conclusion to a throne on the earth. this has always been the purpose and it will be. as an added benefit God created man for those being created for it originally failed their test as man later would. But this time God had his plan laid out to save and redeem man for hispurpose to serve the Son in his Kingdom onthe Earth. this is the purpose theearth ws created for God the Son to be glorified.