View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 07:19 PM

Just to be clear.

I did not say Winman was unsaved, nor does lack of a testimony prove he is unsaved.

the only reason I asked him to check himself was because of his own words and actions in his posts and threads.

1)He constantly argues which sometimes (notice the words "which sometimes") would indicate there is lack of the Holy Ghost activity in his life,
2)He can not see simple truths shown with the Scriptures which sometimes is a indication there is a lack of the Holy Ghost activity in his life,
3)He misunderstands others statement about scriptures which sometimes could indicate a lack of the Holy Ghost activity);
4)He falsely accuses (a satanic activity) brethren which sometimes is a indication of the lack of the Holy Ghost activity in his life,
5)he twists the word of God as well as the words of George, Geenbear, myself and others which sometimes could be an indication of the lack of the Holy Ghost in his life.
6)And there is the fact that you and I know that if an incorrect Gospel is believed that is a direct indication that the Holy Ghost in not in a persons life.

Now analyze, use righteous judgement and do the math 5 out of 6 indicators are active in Winman's AV1611 forum life. if there are that many areas where it seems (I said it SEEMS not that there is) the Holy Ghost is not active in Winman's life, why is that? When I added it up I suggested that he might check and see if he is truly saved. If he did and believes he is truly saved then the next step is to see if he is in disobedience to God's word, or if there is something else that is grieving or quenching the Holy Ghost in his life. that is all I meant to communicate.

I never said he was unsaved. And if that was what everyone thought I said then I apologize because I never was trying to say that.