View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 04:01 PM

Default Re: "Acceptable/Unacceptable Reasons for Divorce"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jassy View Post
Brother George,

That is just a partial quote - that was so sweet to say, brother! I am blessed by the fellowship of believers here. Thank you so much for your encouragement, it is wonderful to read.

I probably won't make it to Hawaii - I can't swim!! Jennifer and I don't live near one another, but a bit closer than the island. I hope one day to meet all of the precious brothers and sisters in the Lord, which would be a blessing to be able to do before meeting together with the glorious Lord in heaven!

Jassy
Aloha sister Jassy,

We no longer live in Hawaii (couldn't afford to stay). I moved to Hawaii in 1968, got married to an Island girl (all of 4" 11" tall - Filipino/Chinese/Spanish) in 1961, and God blessed us with seven wonderful children.

Renee and I have been married for over 48 years now, and I can say this from the bottom of my heart - that in all my life I have never met a woman (no not one) who could come even close to her in her devotion to her children (as a mother), and to me (as my wife). Having said that - she hasn't had many "Chrsitian" women "friends", because most of them have been jealous of her "example" of what a "Christian" woman, wife, and mother should be, and so most have them have avoided her, which has suited us just fine.

Renee and I moved to Oklahoma in December of last year (first time she had ever been to the "mainland" USA, and the first time for me in 50 years).

Hawaii is probably one of the most beautiful places on Earth, and the Island of Kauai, the "Garden Island", where we lived for most of that time, is without a doubt, the prettiest of all the Islands, BUT, with the cost of a modest house and about 10,000 square feet of land costing on average $650,000, ordinary folks cannot afford to live there on a modest income.

Perhaps someday, we may have an opportunity to meet you down here - if not, I know that we will meet "UP THERE".

Aloha in Hawaiian is a "greeting" (Hello); and it also means "farewell" (Goodbye); but my favorite of all, is that it also means "LOVE". If you will notice I do not say "Aloha" to everyone, it's a term of "endearment" and not everyone is deserving of a loving greeting!

Aloha nui loa ("with very much love"), from both of us to you. God bless and keep you always, your fellow brother and sister in Christ,

George & Irene Anderson