View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
On 3/11/08 (Page 10) I returned with a lengthy personal testimony about my relationship and knowledge of brother Ruckman and after a few comments by some of the brethren (most of which were "favorable" to brother Ruckman) there has been no criticism of him until now.
What is the criticism you are referring to? Brother Tim and Jerry were simply making legitimate responses to other posts if it's what I'm thinking about.

Quote:
I find it very "instructive" that the same two people didn't hesitate to (once again) jump on brother Ruckman and freely criticize him. I thought we were done with that, but I guess as long as you are "nice" and "sweet" about it, that you can "bad mouth" a brother whenever you want to!
If it is those two posts I believe you're talking about you must be awfully thinskinned yourself. One simply pointed out the rudeness in another's post and didn't attack Dr. Ruckman at all. The other asked a legitiamte question. I still believe that it is you dragging the matter on by making these charges.

Quote:
I don't know exactly why Brother Tim has a problem with brother Ruckman, but I do have a strong suspicion as to why brother Jerry has a "bone of contention" with him.
I'm not to read anything into your words even though your intent seems clear, yet you can make conjecture about someone else's motives.

Quote:
But I am going to make a promise to the "brethren" on this Forum: You may rest assured every time I see someone "criticize" brother Ruckman they are going to hear from me.

There are a lot of threads on this Forum that are worthwhile - we don't need "fried Ruckman" for lunch every once in a while!
Quote:
"On your say so we're not supposed to give our views on Dr. Ruckman if they're not positive." (Once again - You are trying to put words in my mouth. Please quote what I said not, what you "think" I "mean".
What you said is just so much different than the "words I put in your mouth"